CST has a basic syntax and is very easy to learn. Start off on the right foot by checking out our docs.
CST implements commands that can perform complex tasks at your fingertips. Pack power into every command using arrays, storage, files, and file execution.
Terminal last updated [LOADING...]
- Styling redone
- New messaging system added at https://hobbyrobot.com/cst/MessagingSystem2/browse.php
- GitHub automatically uploads new code, on push to https://hobbyrobot.com/cst/index.html via. FTP
- DEVS ONLY: WsU9d0162Cey!'Npw6foU@gsMm(wx95~o6K*kiUtn76z!Cs0RsvrK$dkzJ~!up@Ct#6l36p1Cj99~oMn^hh3@~qn21Cr^4as4CXsy%RsvrK&hg#wsNpz1hDL)1*DK6qx9RsvrKaFD00dzq
- Added PGP encrypter/decrypter
- Ads are now working! =D
- Login is now working for all users! =D
- Samil's account is now working with username: 'samil' and password: '123'
Encrypt text and data securely using our PGP encrypter/decrypter. Simply plug in the data to encrypt or decrypt and the key, and click a button!
Look through the secret peephole into your browser by discovering every statistic of your browser, including cookie information, browser version, and browser ancestor!
Create publicly accessible libraries to run in the CST Terminal! Libraries must be written in CST. Try using the guess-game library on the command line by typing "import guess-game" at the command prompt.
Report an issue